Lily's Prayer

The Lord has provided, Jadon is Home with his Forever Family!

Sunday, September 20, 2009

First Home Study Complete

We had our first home study on Friday. We spent a good amount of time making sure the house was in order. I'm not quite sure what in order looks like, but our house was it on Friday.

We were a little nervous about some of the questions we may be asked, but God saw us through it. The lady we are working with could not have been a nicer person. She made it plain and simple. She was great and we look forward to our next meetings with her. She gave us our paperwork and I do mean paperwork. I've worked in real estate and I have seen my share of paperwork before, but this paperwork is intense. The questions we were nervous about, well let's just say we get to write about those questions extensively. We are ready to get started and I know God is right by our side throughout this process.

We look forward to sharing our adoption story with you as we walk through it.

In HIS Grip,
David

No comments:

Post a Comment