Lily's Prayer

The Lord has provided, Jadon is Home with his Forever Family!

Monday, August 31, 2009

God is good all the time! All the time God is good!

It is so true that God is so good all the time! I never want to lose the "Awe Factor" with my Heavenly Father. It hasn't even been one full week into our adoption process and HE has blessed us beyond belief. THANK YOU to all who have committed to faithfully pray for us. THANK YOU to all who have posted such encouraging and uplifting comments on here and on FB. THANK YOU to those who have so kindly donated to bringing our child home from Haiti.

This week we are waiting to hear back from the lady who will be doing our home study. I'm sure thats how the next several months of our life will be "waiting". Probably something like hurry up and wait, hurry up and wait! We don't mind. We've been waiting ten years so what's eighteen months, give or take a few, going to really matter. God's timing is perfect and well worth the wait. We want HIM to receive ALL glory for uniting our family and making it complete.

Psalm 34
1 I will extol the LORD at all times;
his praise will always be on my lips.
2 My soul will boast in the LORD;
let the afflicted hear and rejoice.

3 Glorify the LORD with me;
let us exalt his name together.


Blessings,
Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment