Lily's Prayer

The Lord has provided, Jadon is Home with his Forever Family!

Sunday, April 10, 2011

First 3 months...

Wow, it has been 3 months since we brought our little ball of energy home. Our lives have changed so much in these months and our awesome boy is growing so fast. I now have a shadow that follows me everywhere I go, he says daddy about a zillion times a day. I wouldn't change it for anything, Jadon brings so much joy to my life. I am one blessed man, God surely blessed me with 2 wonderful children and I am so grateful to Him. Jadon's sentences now are almost all English with the occasional Amharic word here or there. It is kinda sad that he is forgetting his original language but we knew it would happen.
Jadon do it.--- I'll do it

Sleepy stand up--- Tomorrow

You finished--- I'm finished
I love this little boy and proud to be his Daddy! David

No comments:

Post a Comment