Lily's Prayer

The Lord has provided, Jadon is Home with his Forever Family!

Monday, August 31, 2009

Lily's Thoughts

Since I was able to talk I've prayed for a baby sister or brother.I'm so excited that we are adopting from Haiti, I feel like GOD has answered my prayers.I feel so blessed that I have AN AMAZING GOD and mom and dad who care so much about me and whoever my brother or sister is. I'm so blessed I have a church like Long Hollow that has a passion for loving JESUS CHRIST and will support you through anything. The most amazing thing is how many lives we may see be changed through this process. This means so much to me to maybe have a new family member in our family and our church family.

JAMES 1:22
My favorite verse ! It helps me know that I need to read the word everyday to understand that GOD IS POWERFUL ,MERCIFUL ,GRACEFUL ,AND I KNOW WE AND I CAN DEPEND ON HIM ALWAYS ALWAYS!

6 comments:

  1. Oh our sweet baby girl! Your heart is so precious. We are sooooooooo proud and blessed beyond belief to be your parents!

    We love you and can't wait for the arrival of your new sibling. You will make a GREAT Big Sis!

    Love,
    Mom and Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lily,
    you are very precious and such a blessing from God... Keep praying girl...

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lily!!! You are precious and beautiful inside and out! Soon the Lord will answer your life's prayers. Our family is praying for you my sweet angel! Keep praying even when the road gets bumpy and you are tired of waiting... Praising the Lord in EVERYTHING!!! You are going to be a fabulous big sister!!!

    We love you!!!

    Christina, Mike, Kayla, Joshua and Baby Chloe too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My sweet sweet Lily bug. I think you are a wonderful, and a beautiful granddaughter, and I am look forward in have a new grandson or granddaughter. I know they are doing to be just as wonderful as you are. I now God is going to bless you with a sister or brother.
    Pawpaw and I are so vrey proud of you!!!
    Love you alway and then some.
    Mawmaw

    ReplyDelete
  6. We love you Lily! We're so proud of the wonderful, awesome young lady that you have become. God sure made you good!

    Love,

    Nicki, Chad, Seth & Lauren Bearry

    ReplyDelete